During the month of September, students may earn 10 points of extra credit by registering for a Twitter account and following Mr. Williams’s English class account.
To get the extra credit please complete the following steps:
- Get your parents’ permission to start a Twitter account.
- Using your email address, create a Twitter account at Twitter.com.
- Find and follow Mr. Williams at MrWatPVHS, which is the account for class specific information.
- Print your Twitter homepage, just the first page, and print your real name and class period in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click here and print this page. (The link takes you to the specific entry for this extra credit, so it might not look like anything changes on your screen.)
- Staple the two pages together, Twitter homepage on top.
- Give it to Mr. Williams before or after class.
This extra credit is only good from 9/1/09 to 9/30/09
Reminder about extra credit: Mr. Williams records all of your extra credit, but none of it becomes part of your grade until the last day of the quarter. For your extra credit to improve your grade, you must first have a passing grade (60%) on the regular work. (Honors students must have at least 70%.)